In 2014, we revolutionised Contract Sheeting in India by entering into a partnership with ITC Papers & Boards Ltd. to set up and operate Unit 2, the first ever Quick Service Centre for them in Talegaon off Pune. In a few months, this 80,000 sq. ft. unit was up and was running and servicing ITC’s needs across Western India. This was so successful that we’ve set up Unit 3, our second Quick Service Centre in Sonipat near New Delhi spread over 80,000 sq. ft.
Our Quick Service Centres are driven onwards by a perfect blend of seasoned executives and passionate floor managers who work together to ensure that 24×7 operations are smoothly maintained. Our finishing department is manned by diligent, well trained staff who ensure that we always adhere to the high standards ITC has come to expect from us.
Both centres run on ITC’s SAP system which we use for real time inventory updates, order status, and billing queries.
At the heart of both units thrums the Milltex Synchro Sheeter, one of the best folio sheeters in the world.
- Has a width of 1650mm
- Accepts rolls up to 1800mm in diameter
- Takes a knife load of 600GSM
- Has conveyers to load rolls
- Collect sheets on an automatic pallet changer
- Allows for full control through an on-board PLC
- Processes an entire roll in under 15 minutes
- Ensures excellent sheet cut quality
We also have other state-of-the-art machines to handle the various phases of the process like:
- Guillotine Machine that can handle a width of 1380mm
- Heat Shrink Wrap Machine that wraps reams of sizes up to 1400mm x 1400mm
- Stretch Warp Machine that lets us wrap pallets up to 1500mm in height
- Baling Machine for the wastage generated in the forms of trims which is made into bales up to 700kgs in weight and then sent back to the paper mill for recycling
When it comes to safety systems, we have:
- Smoke Detectors
- First Aid
When we set up Quick Service Centres, we:
Take complete responsibility for the quality of finishing
Remove the headache of stocking large inventory
Process up to 200 tons a day to meet requirements immediately
Process and dispatch orders within 24-36 hours
Maintain the standards the mill is reputed for
Save both time and money